Welcome to the Bear Creek Special Utility District Community. New Service Request can be submitted online or you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (see Forms & Reports Tab) to apply for service.
What do I need to setup a water service account?
- Completed Service Application & Agreement online at https://bearcreeksud.com/all-forms-and-reports .
- Copy of your signed Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust provided at closing. If Renting/Leasing then a copy of your lease or rental agreement is needed. Applicant name must be listed on the deed or lease.
- Copy of Photo Identification – Driver License or Passport
- Notarized Right of Way Easement may be required. After providing a copy of your deed, this will be provided for you to sign and have notarized if needed.
- Owner deposit & account fee of $275 ($200 deposit /$75 account fee)
- Tenant deposit & account fee $325 ($250 deposit/$75 account fee)
Deposits are refundable upon cancellation of service.
Deposit & Fee must be paid within 3 business days of your start date
- Cash, Check, Money Order can be mailed to the P.O. Box 188 Lavon, TX 75166 or placed in the night drop box located on the front of the building.
- Credit Card payments can be submitted online through the website after you have been provided with an eight-digit account number. Payment website: https://www.iwebms.net/bearcreeksud or payment by phone at 972-843-1631. There is a convenience fee per transaction for this service the amount will be provided to you before you confirm your payment.
- If you’ve purchased property that will need a meter installed, please contact the office for pricing.
We look forward to serving your water needs!