New Service Request

Welcome to the Bear Creek Special Utility District Community.  New Service Request can be submitted online or you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (see Forms & Reports Tab) to apply for service.  

New Service Application

What do I need to setup a water service account?

  • Completed Service Application & Agreement online at .
  • Copy of your signed Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust provided at closing. If Renting/Leasing then a copy of your lease or rental agreement is needed. Applicant name must be listed on the deed or lease.
  • Copy of Photo Identification – Driver License or Passport
  • Notarized Right of Way Easement may be required. After providing a copy of your deed, this will be provided for you to sign and have notarized if needed.

Fees Required:

  • Owner non-refundable administrative fee & account fee of $325 ($250 administrative fee /$75 account fee)
  • Tenant non-refundable administrative fee & account fee $325 ($250 administrative fee/$75 account fee)

All Fees must be paid at your service start date

  • Cash, Check, Money Order can be mailed to the P.O. Box 188 Lavon, TX 75166 or placed in the night drop box located on the front of the building.
  • Credit Card payments can be submitted online through the website after you have been provided with an eight-digit account number. Payment website: or payment by phone at 972-843-1631. There is a convenience fee per transaction for this service the amount will be provided to you before you confirm your payment.
  • If you’ve purchased property that will need a meter installed, please contact the office for pricing.

We look forward to serving your water needs!